Frances Gorman 31
- Born: 5 Oct 1900, Illinois 93
- Marriage: Edward Aloysius Moroney
- Died: 17 Oct 1984, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA at age 84 31,116
- Buried: 31 Oct 1984, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Chicago, Cook, IL 31
Middle name may be Anna -- from someone's Ancestry tree.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, Apr 1955, 715 W. 48th St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 31
• Obituary: Chicago Tribune, 30 Oct 1984, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 31 Chicago Tribune (IL) - October 30, 1984
Deceased Name: Frances (Reidy) Moroney, nee Gorman
Frances (Reidy) Moroney, nee Gorman, beloved wife of the late Edward Moroney and Michael Reidy; loving mother of Gloria (Robert, CPD) McCormack, Helen (William) Connors and the late John Moroney, CPD; dear grandmother of 11; great-grandmother of five; fond sister of Thomas "Joe", Ret. Capt. CPD (Nell), John (Dorothy) Gorman and the late Mary Higgins and Helen Nichelson. Funeral Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. from Blake-Lamb Funeral Home, 4727 W. 103rd St., Oak Lawn, to St. Symphorosa Church. Mass 9:30 a.m. Interment Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Visitation after 6 p.m. Monday. For public transportation info. call 636-1193 or Chicago, 735-4242.
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Date: October 30, 1984
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Record Number: 19841030dn075
Copyright 1984, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.
Frances married Edward Aloysius Moroney, son of John Joseph Moroney and Mary Margaret Fitzgerald. (Edward Aloysius Moroney was born on 11 Aug 1907 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 13,14,104 and died on 24 Apr 1943 in Cook County, IL.)