Carolum/Karel/Charley Kostecka Sr.
In the 1900 census, you'll find them under "Kostecki".
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1885, 2956 Dashiel, Chicago, Cook, Illinois. 127 Occupation was Butcher.
• Residence, 1 Oct 1888, 504 29th St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 791
• Occupation: Saboner ... ?, 1 Oct 1888, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 791
• Residence, 13 Jun 1900, 478 29th St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 34 Charley lived there with Rosa, his wife; daughters Mary, Lizzie, and sons James, Joseph, Charley Jr., and John. Also living here are Michael Bilek, Michael's daughter Kathy, and son John Also living here are a family of five, the John Heirer family. The home was owned by Michael Bilek. (This is listed under Charley Kosteekio aka Charley Kostecki in Ancestry.com) District #1, Enumeration District 126, Sheet #18, Ward 5
• Residence, 20 Apr 1910, 2610 Lowe Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Listed as Kosteck. Living at this address are Charles, Rose, James, Joseph, Charles Jr., and John. Also living there are widowed daughter Elizabeth Breen, and grandson William. Also living there are 64 year old widow Elizabeth McMahon as head, and daughter Elizabeth. This home has what looks to be 2 levels where 2 different families might live separately.
• Occupation: Laborer at a lumber yard, 20 Apr 1910, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 13
• Funeral: St. John Nepomucene Parish (Chicago: Lowe Ave.), 3 Apr 1918. 792
• Cemetery: St. Adalbert's, Niles, , IL. 63 There is a "C. Kostecka" buried with Matej Bilek, Rose Bilek, John Bilek, and Kate Bilek. Lot 18, Block C, St. Procopius section.
Carolum/Karel/Charley married Rosalia Bilek, daughter of Matej Bilek and Rosalie Kuthan, on 22 Jul 1883 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 34,606.,789 (Rosalia Bilek was born in Sep 1863 in Brana, Bohemia 13,34,93,427,780,790.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage. 780 Image 52/382 at FamilySearch's website, St. John Nepomucene Church
In the FamilySearch.org sight, they have this marriage listed as Karel Kostecka and Rose White (Bilek translated!).