Frantiska (Frances) Viskocil 836
- Born: 6 Feb 1893, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 387
- Died: 22 Jan 1897, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA at age 3 771,780
- Buried: 22 Jan 1897, St. John Nepomucene Church, Chicago, Cook, IL 771,778
Noted events in her life were:
• Baptism, 2 Mar 1893, Sponsors were Matej and Rozalie Bilek (grandparents). 387,836 Sponsors were Matej & the record says "Anna" Bilek as Matej's wife, but that is incorrect because chronologically, Rosalia is Matej's wife both before and after this date in other baptism records. pg. 131 of baptisms.
FamilySearch's records for St. John Nep., Baptisms 1875-1925 have baptism on March 1 (not Mar. 2), 1893.
• Death, 22 Jan 1897, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 837 Death records at St. John Nepomucene read as follows: "Frantiska Vyskocil leden 22 1897 ledna '97 4 leta 1.00."
Actually, she was not 4 "leta", she was 3 years and 11 months.
It's possible that she's buried at St. Adalbert's. When I called on 6-16-2008, they were very helpful. They've got a Frantisek (male), buried on 4-24-1897. The rep wondered if there had been a mistake in the copying of the records which had been done by hand years and years ago. Frantisek was buried in a "term grave," as was Marie Vyskocil (note spelling difference). But the two graves are not near each other. Neither are near Matej and Rosalie Bilek's.
• Alt. Death, 20 Jan 1897. 778