His daughter, Helen, attested to the fact that she didn't know where in Czech. her father was born when she completed the birth certificate for her brother, Joe in 1942.
Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Name: John. 841 I believe Claire Nayder got this name incorrect when she completed the death certificate for her husband, Joe. On the 1920 census, Vaclev is listed as James.
• Alt. Birth, 1889. 14
• Alt. Birth: Aust-Bohemia, 18 Apr 1910. 13
• Residence, 26 Aug 1899, 2949 Union, Chicago, Cook, IL, USA. 840
• Occupation: Tally Man at a Lumber Co, 18 Apr 1910, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 13
• Occupation: Elevator Conductorat Chicago Tunnel Co, 12 Sep 1918. 150
• Physical Description, Sep 1918. 150 Medium height, medium build
• Residence, 5 Jan 1920, 2922 Wallace, Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here were James "Neyder" as head, wife Katherine, son Joseph, and son Charles.
• Occupation: Laborer in a lumber yard, 5 Jan 1920, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 14
• Residence, 11 Apr 1930, 1451 73rd St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here were Charles as head, wife Lillian, and children Robert and June. They were renting from James Nayder and his family, also living in the house. There, it was James as head, Katherine, his wife, and Joseph, his son.
• Occupation: Foreman in a lumber yard, 11 Apr 1930. 3
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage, 1 Aug 1897. 838 Vaclev is listed as Venceslaum Najdr from the town of Stara Hlina, Bohemia, son of Venceslai Najdr and Alzb. Rynes. Ne married "Catharinam Joch" of Suichdole, Bohemia. I may have the spelling of that town wrong. S loop loop chdole.