Frank J. Boucek Sr. 847
- Born: 1854, Sedlcany, Bohemia 14,938
- Marriage: Barbara Piskova/Pisek on 28 Feb 1876 in Sedlcany, Bohemia 937
- Died: Nov 1943 at age 89 31
- Buried: Nov 1943, St. Adalbert Cemetery, Niles, , IL 31
Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Birth, 1868, Bohemia. 14
• Occupation: Peddler, 1900, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 939
• Immigration: From Bohemia, 1892. 14
• Residence, 1900, 3031 Farrell Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 940
• Citizenship, 1900. 14
• Residence, 3 May 1910, 3122 Lowe Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here are Frank Boucek, his wife Barbara, sons Emil and Frank, daughters Frances and Barbara. Photo of family in the yard of this house available from The Boucek Family book, p. 27.
• Occupation: Tailor at home, 3 May 1910, 3122 Lowe Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13
• Residence, 6 Jan 1920, 2711 Ridgeway Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here are Frank as head, Barbara his wife, and children Anna, Rose, and Frank.
• Occupation: Laborer at a machine shop, 6 Jan 1920, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 14
• Obituary: Chicago Tribune, 27 Nov 1943, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 941 Chicago Tribune (IL) - November 27, 1943
Deceased Name: Frank J. Boucek Sr.
Frank J. Boucek Sr., 76 years, of 2711 S. Ridgeway avenue, beloved husband of the late Barbara, fond father of Frank, Anna Komrs and Rose Mleczek, dear brother of Joseph, Anna Babor and Emma Uher, grandfather of Shirley. Funeral Monday, 9 a.m., from chapel, 2658 S. Central Park avenue to Blessed Agnes church. Interment St. Adalbert's. Law. 3101.
• Obituary: Denni Hlassatel, 14 Nov 1930, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 942 DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT
Regret to announce the death of fellow countryman, dear father, grandfather, and brother.
Who left us on 12 November 1930 at 10:30 o'clock in the evening after an advanced age. Born in Sedlcani, Bohemia and lived in America for 48 years. member of Lincoln Vratislav Lodge No. 52 C.S.P.S. Body will be resting at his home on 15 November until 1 o'clock at 7436 So. Michigan Ave., burial Bohemian National Cemetery. Condolences received by: Emil and Frank Boucek, sons; Mary Tynan, Frantiska Vones and Barbora Vojacek, daughters; Anna Boucek and Mamie Boucek, daughters-in-law; sister in Bohemia; 16 grandchildren and sons-in-law.
One is welcome to offer condolences after burial. Call at home tel. Steward 2644, or call at the funeral parlor, Ed. Jany, No. 1758 West 51st St., telephone Prospect 2073.
Frank married Barbara Piskova/Pisek on 28 Feb 1876 in Sedlcany, Bohemia.937 (Barbara Piskova/Pisek was born in 1867 in Bohemia 14.)