Blanche Ann Boucek 817,849
- Born: 3 Feb 1913, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 3,92,817,954
- Marriage: Raymond England on 21 Mar 1931 in Cook County, IL 100
- Died: 28 Oct 1997, Blue Eye, , MO at age 84 954
- Buried: St. Michael Archangel, Palatine, , IL 954
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 3 Feb 1913, 2930 S. Union Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 92
• Alt. Name: "Blagena, Anna." 817
• Baptism, 2 Mar 1913. 817 Sponsor was Anna Boucek.
• Residence, 8 Apr 1930, 132 N. Morton Ave., Brookfield Village, Cook, IL. 3 Living here are Frank, his wife Mary, daughters Blanche and Evelyn, and sons Frank, Emil, Evelyn, and Robert.
• Organizations: South Table Rock Neighbors Club. 954
• Organizations: South Table Rock Homemakers University Extention. 954
• Obituary: Palatine Countryside, 6 Nov 1997, Palatine, Cook, IL. 954 Palatine Countryside (IL) - November 6, 1997
Deceased Name: Blanche England
Funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at St. Theresa Catholic Church in Palatine for Blanche Ann England, 84, of Blue Eye, Mo. Interment was in St. Michael the Archangel Cemetery in Palatine.
Born Blanche Ann Boucek on Feb. 3, 1913, in Chicago, she died Oct. 28 at Skaggs Community Health Center in Branson, Mo. She had been an executive secretary in Oak Brook prior to her retirement. She then moved to the Ozarks. She was very active in community activities. She was a member of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church. where she had served as secretary of the Womens Club. A longtime member of the South Table Rock Homemakers University Extension, she had served as both president and secretary. She also served as president and treasurer of the Stone County Council, University Extension, and was a member of the South Table Rock Neighbors Club.
Surviving family members include her husband, William Raymond England; three daughters, Sister Rosalind of Evansville, Ind., Joan (Richard) Murray of Palatine and Catherine (Paul) Plomb of Winfield; two brothers, Emil Boucek of Willowbrook and Robert Boucek of Aiken, S.C.; a sister, Evelyn Pokosta of LaGrange; 10 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
In lieu of flowers, memorials would be appreciated for the Daughters of Charity Foundation, 9200 New Harmony Road, Evansville IN 47720.
Arrangements were completed by Ahlgrim & Sons Funeral Home in Palatine.
Palatine Countryside (IL)
Date: November 6, 1997
Blanche married Raymond England on 21 Mar 1931 in Cook County, IL.100 (Raymond England was born in 1907, died on 25 Nov 2004 in Palatine, Cook, IL 93 and was buried in St. Michael Archangel, Palatine, , IL 955.)