Phyllis Mortimer 974
- Born: 3 Mar 1925 93,881
- Marriage: Edward Ray Kostecka
- Died: 27 Mar 2002, Merrillville, Lake, IN at age 77 93,881
Noted events in her life were:
• Entertainment: Old St. Pat's gathering, 14 Mar 1957, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 148 "South Chicago Friends of Old St. Pat's to Meet" reads the article. Phyllis was on the service committee for the gathering. Her address is listed as 2920 E. 97th.
• Residence: 2920 E. 97th St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 975
• Obituary: Post-Tribune (IN), 3 Apr 2002. 976 Post-Tribune (IN) - April 3, 2002
Deceased Name: PHYLLIS KOSTECKA
Age 77, March 27, 2002. Loving wife of Edward R. Kostecka. Beloved mother of, Edward Jr., Phillip, Charles Joseph, Christine Y., Mary Jo, Lawrence, Jeanne, John, Joseph, and the late Charles P. Proud grandmother of eleven; great-grand-mother of seven. Sister of Joanne, Patricia, and the late George, James and John. A private Memorial Service was held at Stilinovich & Wiatrolik Funeral Home, 7535 Taft St. (Rt. 55), Merrillville. Ph. 738-3223.
Date: April 3, 2002
Record Number: 0FF67A25E0208808
Copyright, 2002, Post-Tribune. All rights reserved. REPRODUCTION PROHIBITED.
Phyllis married Edward Ray Kostecka, son of Charles Kostecka Jr. and Mary Benchik. (Edward Ray Kostecka was born on 30 Mar 1919 in Illinois 2,14,27 and died on 3 Aug 2003 in Gary, Lake, Indiana 27,93.)