Bernice Worst 14
- Born: 1905, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 14
- Marriage: Richard Van Dorn
- Died: Nov 1975 at age 70 31
- Buried: 18 Nov 1975, Wunders Cemetery, Chicago, Cook, IL 31
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 19 Apr 1910, 1946 String St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here are Fred as head, Margaret his wife, Harold their son; Bernice, daughter; Freddie the son; Hazel, daughter; and Raymond, son. They are sharing a rear residence with 9 others.
• Residence, 13 Jan 1920, 526 W. 27th St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living at this address are Margaret as head, Harold, Bernice, Fred, Hazel, Raymond, and William, her children. Also living here are nieces of Margaret, Evelyn and Frances Boyd, whose parents are living next door!
• Employment: Wrapper at a drug store, 13 Jan 1920, 526 W. 27th St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14
• Residence, 17 Apr 1930, 8852 Emerald Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here are Margaret as head, and her sons Harold, Fred, Raymond, and Willard. Then also Bernice Van Dorn (her daughter), June Van Dorn (granddaughter), Hazel (daughter), John (son-in-law who is listed as a Van Dorn but it looks suspiciously incorrect).
• Occupation: Press Worker for an Electrical Appliance manufacturer, 17 Apr 1930, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 3
• Obituary: Chicago Tribune, 17 Nov 1975, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 31 Chicago Tribune (IL) - November 17, 1975
Deceased Name: Bernice Van Dorn
Bernice Van Dorn, beloved wife of the late Richard; dear mother of Darlene (William) Kleinfeldt and the late June Van Dorn; fond sister of Harold Mette and Willard Worst and the late Fred Worst, Hazel Van Dorn and Raymond Worst; grandmother of Lori and Cheryl Kleinfeldt. Funeral Tuesday, Nov. 18, 11 a.m., from Schmidt Funeral Home, 2056-58 Belmont Ave., to Wunders Cemetery. Visitation after 5 p.m., Monday.
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Date: November 17, 1975
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Record Number: 19751117dn119
Copyright 1975, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.
Bernice married Richard Van Dorn. (Richard Van Dorn died on 25 Feb 1962 31 and was buried on 28 Feb 1962 in Wunders Cemetery, Chicago, Cook, IL 31.)