Hazel Worst 31
- Born: 1908, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 14
- Marriage: John Van Dorn
- Died: 12 Aug 1972 at age 64 31
- Buried: 15 Aug 1972, Wunders Cemetery, Chicago, Cook, IL 31
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 19 Apr 1910, 1946 String St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here are Fred as head, Margaret his wife, Harold their son; Bernice, daughter; Freddie the son; Hazel, daughter; and Raymond, son. They are sharing a rear residence with 9 others.
• Residence, 13 Jan 1920, 526 W. 27th St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living at this address are Margaret as head, Harold, Bernice, Fred, Hazel, Raymond, and William, her children. Also living here are nieces of Margaret, Evelyn and Frances Boyd, whose parents are living next door!
• Residence, 17 Apr 1930, 8852 Emerald Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here are Margaret as head, and her sons Harold, Fred, Raymond, and Willard. Then also Bernice Van Dorn (her daughter), June Van Dorn (granddaughter), Hazel (daughter), John (son-in-law).
• Occupation: Press Worker for an Electrical Appliance Manufacturer, 17 Apr 1930, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 3
• Obituary: Chicago Tribune, 14 Aug 1972, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 31 Chicago Tribune (IL) - August 14, 1972
Deceased Name: Hazel L. Van Dorn
Hazel L. Van Dorn, August 12, beloved wife of the late John; dear daughter of Margaret Worst; dear sister of Harold Mette, Bernice Van Dorn, Fred and Willard Worst and the late Raymond. Funeral Tuesday, August 15, at 1 p.m. at Schmidt Funeral Home, 2056-58 W. Belmont Ave. to Wunders Cemetery. Visitation after 4 p.m. Monday.
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Date: August 14, 1972
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Record Number: 19720814dn110
Copyright 1972, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.
Hazel married John Van Dorn. (John Van Dorn was born about 1906 in Wisconsin 3.)