George Folkner/Voelkner 13
Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Name: George Voelkner. 89
• Residence, 23 Apr 1910, 2511 Emerald Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here was Mary Mette, head of house (widowed), her daughter Anna, Anna's husband George, and their son, Alwin. Next door is Rudolph Sonntag and his family. Rudolph worked at Mette Bros., and was witness to Henry Mette's death.
• Occupation: Electrician on the Rail Road, 23 Apr 1910, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 13
• Residence, 5 Jan 1920, 7918 Carpenter St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here are George as head, Anna as wife, and Alvin, their son. They're renting. Also living there are a family of Bickelhaupts and a family of Nelsons.
• Occupation: Electrician for the Railroad, 5 Jan 1920, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 14
• Residence, 11 Apr 1930, 7524 South Morgan Street, Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here are George as head, wife Anna, and son Alvin. They own the home. It's in Lake Township.
George married Anni C. Mette, daughter of George Mette II and Mary (or Marie) Heinl. (Anni C. Mette was born on 27 Aug 1888 in Cook County, IL,34 died in Jul 1962 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 31 and was buried on 30 Jul 1962 in Oak Woods Cemetery, Chicago, Cook, Illinois 31.)