Antoinette Jonas 1055
- Born: 1887 76
- Marriage: Joseph F. Zdenek on 11 Jan 1908 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 76
- Died: Feb 1974, Berwyn, Cook, IL at age 87 31
- Buried: 23 Feb 1974, Woodlawn Cemetery, Cook, IL 31
Noted events in her life were:
• Alt. Name: Antonia Janos, 1908. 76
• Obituary, 23 Feb 1974, Berwyn, Cook, IL. 31 Chicago Tribune (IL) - February 23, 1974
Deceased Name: Antoinette Zdenek
Antoinette Zdenek; beloved wife of the late Joseph Zdenek; loving mother of Joseph (Helen) Zdenek, Adeline (the late Edward) Valenta and the late Bessie (Frank) Franek; grandmother of four; great-grandmother of six; great-greatgrandmother of one. Funeral services Saturday, Feb. 23, 1974, 10:15 a.m., from Berwyn Funeral Home, 2921 S. Harlem Av., Berwyn. Interment Woodlawn. Member of Lodge, No. 184, C.S.A. Visitation Friday after 2 p.m.
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Date: February 23, 1974
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Record Number: 19740223dn111
Copyright 1974, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.
Antoinette married Joseph F. Zdenek, son of Francis C. Zdenek and Anna Leitl, on 11 Jan 1908 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA.76 (Joseph F. Zdenek was born in Oct 1885 in Bohemia,34 died in Oct 1944 in Berwyn, Cook, IL 897 and was buried on 21 Oct 1944 in Woodlawn Cemetery, Cook, IL 31.)