- Born: Abt 1923 1057
- Marriage: Albert J. Koca Jr.
- Died: 20 Jan 2004 about age 81 1057
- Buried: 23 Jan 2004, All Saints Mausoleum, Des Plaines, Cook, IL 1057
Noted events in her life were:
• Education: Morton High School: Cicero, Cook, IL. 1056
• Obituary: Park Ridge Herald-Advocate, 24 Jan 2008, Park Ridge, Cook, IL. 1057 Park Ridge Herald-Advocate (IL) - January 24, 2008
Deceased Name: Arline Koca
Arline A. Koca, 85, of Park Ridge, died Jan. 20.
Mrs. Koca, a long-time volunteer with the Resurrection Medical Center Auxiliary in Chicago, was honored last year for logging more than 22,000 hours of lifetime service with the hospital, ranking second among the auxiliary personnel honored.
She had been a volunteer manager at the hospital gift shop for 30 years and had held numerous leadership roles in the auxiliary.
Mrs. Koca was retired from Illinois Bell Telephone.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Albert. She is survived by her son Gary (Patricia), grandchildren Julie (Brian) Kavenaugh and Karen (Scott) Schmidt; and great-grandchild Jackson Connor Kavenaugh.
Visitation was held Tuesday at Nelson Funeral Home, Park Ridge. Her funeral service was Wednesday at the funeral home. Entombment was at All Saints Mausoleum, Des Plaines. Memorials were suggested to a charity of the donor's choice.
Park Ridge Herald-Advocate (IL)
Date: January 24, 2008
Record Number: pr-pr-obit-012408-s1
Copyright 2008, Park Ridge Herald-Advocate, Pioneer Press. All rights reserved. REPRODUCTION PROHIBITED.
• Volunteer Work: Manager of the Resurrection hospital gift shop for 30 years. 1057 Logged more than 22,000 hours.
• Occupation: Worked for Illinois Bell Telephone. 1057
Arline married Albert J. Koca Jr., son of Albert J. Koca and Anna Zdenek. (Albert J. Koca Jr. was born about 1917 in Illinois,3 died on 19 Jan 2002 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 1056 and was buried on 29 Jan 2002 1056.)