Raymond Miles Vleck 3
- Born: Abt 1911, Illinois 3
- Died: Aug 1975, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA about age 64 31
- Buried: Chapel Hill Gardens South, Oak Lawn, Cook, IL 31
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 2 Apr 1930, 7418 Cottage Grove Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here were Joseph as head, wife Bertha, daughter Sylvia and son Raymond. Also living here are John Vodak, listed as father and Josephine as mother.
• Occupation: Auto trimmer, 2 Apr 1930, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 3
• Obituary: Chicago Tribune, 1 Sep 1975, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 31 Deceased Name: Raymond Miles Vleck
Raymond Miles Vleck, beloved husband of the late Eleanore Hunt Vleck; loving father of Marsha Rae (Earl) Eyrich and the late Vicki Lynn Vleck; loving son of Bertha Vleck and the late Joseph; loving brother of Silvia E. Troyer. Funeral Tuesday, 1 p.m. at Blake-Lamb Chapel, 4727 W. 103rd St., Oak Lawn. Cremation Mt. Hope Cemetery. Interment later at Chapel Hill Gardens South. Visitation Sunday and Monday, after 4 p.m. For those who wish to give a memorial flowers or donation to the American Cancer Society or Arizona Training Program at Coolidge for Retarded Children, at Coolidge, Arizona, P.O. Box 1467, Coolidge, Arizona, 85228, would be gratefully appreciated. For public transportation information call 636-1193 or Chicago 735-4242.
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Date: September 01, 1975
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Record Number: 19750901dn163
Copyright 1975, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.
• Residence, 8 Jan 1920, 7611 St. Lawrence Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here are Joseph as head, Bertha his wife, Sylvia his daughter, and son Raymond. Also living here are John Vodak and Josephine Vodak, Bertha's parents.