Mary Grace Radcliff 16,25
- Born: 1 Oct 1874, Libertytown, , MD, USA 16,25,34
- Marriage: Dr. Edward Truman Evans on 12 Nov 1902 in Frederick, Md
Graduated from Frederick Female Seminary. (Frederick, MD) Lived at 934 W. William St., Decatur, IL. Interred in Greenwood Cemetery, Decatur, IL. She was the writer of the family tree, "Joseph Radcliff and His Descendants 1802-1924." Went by the name Grace, I assume. Her family history was written in Decatur, IL in 1924.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 17 Jun 1880, Libertytown, Frederick, Maryland. 25 Living here are J.(?) Marshal Radcliff, wife Annie R., and daughters Mary Grace and Alice Blanch. Also Ann Nelson and Lydia Costley(?).
• Residence, 15 Jun 1900, 18 East Second St., Frederick, Frederick, MD. 34 Living here are James M. as head; wife Anna R.; daughters Mary G., Alice B., and Edith H.; and sons Albert A., and James R.
• Residence: 934 W. William, Decatur, Macon, IL.
Mary married Dr. Edward Truman Evans on 12 Nov 1902 in Frederick, Md. (Dr. Edward Truman Evans was born on 11 Jul 1871 in Ft. Madison, , Iowa, USA.)