|Amanda C. Reeves
According to the 1900 census, her parents were both born in KY.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 19 Jun 1880, Lee Township, Brown, IL. 25
• Residence, 24 Jun 1870, Lee Township, Brown, IL. 24 Living here are Julius Woods, wife Amanda, and two month old Louisa. Also living with them is Emily Jackson, who was the keeper of the Brown County poor house. It looks as though she owned the land Julius was farming.
• Residence, 1 Jun 1900, Lee Township, Brown, IL. 34 Living here were Julius as head, wife Amanda, daughters Susan J. Brown, Agnes, Estella, Mable, Lulu, Marie, and son Frank. Also living here was Rita Brown, his grand daughter.
• Residence, 3 Jan 1920, Lee Township, Brown, IL. 14 Living here are Julius as head, wife Amanda C., son Frank C., and "Reta" Brown, granddaughter.
• Residence, 7 Apr 1930, Elkhorn Township, Brown County, IL. 3 Living here are Julius as head, wife Amanda, and son Frank (listed as single).
Amanda married Julius Caeser Woods, son of James Woods and Agnes Woods. (Julius Caeser Woods was born on 2 Jul 1849 in Brown County, IL,25,54 died on 25 Mar 1936 in Elkhorn Township, Brown County, IL 54 and was buried on 27 Mar 1936 in Buckhorn Cemetery, Lee Township, Brown, IL 54.)