|John Day Morgan
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 18 Jun 1900, Plainfield, Will, IL. 34 Living here are Fred A. as head, wife Carrie D., and children John and Lorna A.
• Physical Description, 5 Jun 1917. 150 Tall, Slender, gray eyes, light hair.
• Occupation: traveling salesman for Reid, Murdock & Co, 5 Jun 1917, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 150
• Residence, 15 Jan 1920, 2714 E. 76th Place, Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here are Mary as head, daughter Edna Morgan, and her son-in-law, John I. Morgan.
• Occupation: Wholesale Grocer at a plant? - unclear, 15 Jan 1920, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 14
• Residence, 12 Apr 1930, 2714 E. 76th Place, Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here are John D. Morgan as head, his wife Edna (Keuper), and their daughters Grace E., Jacqueline, and Joan K. Also living here is Mary M. [Mette] Keupert (sic). The home is valued at $12,000, and it's owned, not rented.
• Occupation: Clerk at a Grocery Store, 12 Apr 1930, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 3
• Residence, 2 Apr 1940, 2714 E. 76th Place, Chicago, Cook, IL. 6 Living here are John D. Morgan as head, wife Edna L., and daughters Grace, Jacqueline, and Joanne. Also living here is Maydee Strausser.
• Occupation: Clerk in a Retail Grocery Store, 2 Apr 1940, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 6
• Physical Description, 27 Apr 1942. 139 "Scar side right eye", blonde hair, light complexion, about 130 lbs., 5'10 1/2".
• Residence, 27 Apr 1942, 2714 E. 76th Place, Chicago, Cook, IL. 139
• Occupation: Own business, 27 Apr 1942, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 139 Located at 77th & Exchange, Chicago.
John married Edna Louise Keuper, daughter of George Keuper and Mary Mette, on 2 Jun 1917 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA.76 (Edna Louise Keuper was born on 1 Aug 1895 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 92 and died on 8 Dec 1989 93.)
She and her sister Maddie married on the same day, by the same minister -- A.L. Fisher.