Antonia Rejsek 34,338
- Born: Abt 1850, Austria 13,34
- Marriage: John Viskocil II on 26 Jul 1875 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 613
- Died: 26 Apr 1916, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA about age 66 900
- Buried: 29 Apr 1916, St. Adalbert Cemetery, Niles, , IL 901
Note that there was an Anna Vyskocil of 3119 Butler who died 3-4-09 and she's listed as a widow. Housekeeper, died of senility. Lived in IL/Chicago 38 years. Buried at Resurrection. (See probate records for Antonia!)
Others on Ancestry say the parents of John were Albert and Mary Vostra (Vostry) Viskocil. If they're right, all this is wrong.
Noted events in her life were:
• Immigration, 1872. 13
• Alt. Name: Antonia Rejskowa, Rejskova, Jul 1875. 613,1107
• Religion: Catholic. Attended St. John Nepomucene Church
• Residence, 7 Jun 1900, 3119 Butler, Chicago, Cook, IL. 34 Living here are John as head, wife Antonie, daughter Katie, sons Everest, Charles, and Frank, and daughter Antonia.
• Residence, 16 Apr 1910, 3119 Butler, Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here are John as head, Antoinette listed as mother, and children Catherine, Charles, Frank, and Antoinette. Also living in the house is the Joseph Bocek family.
• Probate: Filed 3-11-1909. 70 I, Anna Viskocil, a widow of the City of Chicago, County of Cook and State of Illinois, being of sound and disposing mind and memory declare this to be my last Will and Testament.
First. I direct that all my just debts and funeral expenses be paid as soon after my decease as possible.
Second. I direct that my funeral be conducted in such manner to have the cost thereof not to exceed the sum of Three hundred Dollars.
Third. I direct that a suitable monument be erected on my family lot in Resurrection Cemetery, the cost of which is not to exceed the sum of Four hundred Dollars, the selection of which is to be left to my executor hereinafter named.
Fourth. I give and bequeath the sum of Five hundred Dollars to Reverend Francis Bobal of Chicago, Illinois for saying marias in my behalf.
Fifth. I give and bequeath to my brother Vaclav Viskocil, who to the best of my knowledge is now a resident of Budapest, Europe, the sum of Six hundred Dollars.
Sixth. To my brothers Frank Viskocil and John Viskocil, both of Chicago, Illinois, and to my sister Mary Viskocil, who resides in Bohemia, Austria, Europe, I give and bequeath each the sum of Twenty five Dollars.
Seventh. All the rest and residue of my estate, consisting chiefly of personal property, I give, bequeath and devise to my grandchild John Viskocil, a child by my son John Viskocil, Sr., (deceased), all of which is to be held in trust by my executor hereinafter named until said grandchild becomes of legal age.
Eight. I hereby nominate, constitute and appoint Ignatius Chap executor of this my last Will and Testament and direct that he be allowed to perform the duties as such executor without security other than his personal bond.
In Witness Whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 2nd day of February, A.D., 1909.
Her mark X Anna Viskocil
Signed and acknowledged by said testatrix as her last Will and Testament in the presence of we who in her presence and at her request and in the presence of each other ... set our names as witnesses this 2nd day of February A.D. 1909.
3131 Butler St.
627 31st St.
Antonia married John Viskocil II, son of Living and Living, on 26 Jul 1875 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA.613 (John Viskocil II was born on 27 Jul 1851 in Bohemia,38 died on 24 Dec 1914 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 38,899 and was buried on 26 Dec 1914 in St. Adalbert Cemetery, Niles, , IL 38,899.)
This marriage is shown as Jan Viskocil and Antonia Rejskowa.