Frederick Mueller 338
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Enbalmer in a Medical School, 16 Apr 1910, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 13
• Residence, 16 Apr 1910 through 9-1917, 3003 Lowe Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13,817,1081 Living here were Fred Mueller as head, wife Anna, and children Herbert, Clarence, and Edward. Also living herer are William Mueller (one year older than Fred) and sister Minnie Mueller.
• Occupation: Printer at Henneberry's, 9 Jan 1920, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 14
• Residence, 9 Jan 1920, 621 W. 43rd Place, Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here were Fred as head, wife Annie, sons Clarence, Edward, and Robert and daughter Josephine and Adeline. Also living here was a family by the last name of Bulgen. They were all renters.
• Residence, Jul 1921, 2900 Wallace, Chicago, Cook, IL. 1109
• Occupation: Paper Cutter for Cuneo Co (Printing), 18 Apr 1930, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 3
• Residence, 18 Apr 1930, 4640 S. Sawyer Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here were Fred as head, Anna as wife, son Robert and daughters Josephine and Adeline. There were other renters with the last names of Coler, Iskrzycki, and Starks. Paid $40/mo to rent.
Frederick married Anna E. Bilek, daughter of Joseph Bilek and Josephine Petch, on 26 Nov 1902 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA.338 (Anna E. Bilek was born in Aug 1883 in Illinois 34 and died before 1947 31.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage, 26 Nov 1902. 1079 This was a dispensational thing, according to the note off to the side of the record. Mixed religions, it says, so an "impediment".
Dispensation because he must not have been Catholic. There is a notation off to the side of their marriage record (in Latin, but definitely readable).