Anita Jane Jermyn 3,340
- Born: 1 Apr 1920, New York 3,93
- Marriage: Harry A. Lagoe on 11 Jul 1942 in Oswego, Oswego County, NY 1225
- Died: Dec 1985, New York at age 65 93
- Buried: St. Peter's Cemetery, Oswego, Oswego, New York 19
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 11 Apr 1930, 62 E. Mohawk St., Oswego, Oswego, NY. 3 Living here are Chester Jermyn as head, wife Anita, and daughter Jane. They are renting and they own a radio.
• Residence, 18 Jul 1942, 94 E. 5th, Oswego, Oswego, NY. 340
• Residence, 24 May 1961, 51 E. 4th St., Oswego, Oswego, NY. 1226
Anita married Harry A. Lagoe, son of Unknown and Jeanette, on 11 Jul 1942 in Oswego, Oswego County, NY.1225 (Harry A. Lagoe was born on 14 Aug 1910 in Oswego, Oswego County, NY,1041,1227 died on 19 Feb 1961 1041 and was buried in St. Peter's Cemetery, Oswego, Oswego, New York.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage, 11 Jul 1942, Oswego, Oswego County, NY. 1225 Lagoe-Jermyn
The marriage of Miss Anita Jane Jermyn, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Chester Jermyn, 94 east Fifth street, to Harry A. Lagoe, son of Mrs. Jeanette Lagoe, 112 East Eighth street, took place at 7 o'clock Saturday morning in St. Paul's rectory. Rev. Laurence J. Sheehan officiating.
The bride wore a suit of midnight blue with shaded blue accessories. Her flowers were in a corsage of gardenias, sweet peas and baby breath. Mrs. Robert Ingersoll, as matron of honor, wore a suit of aqua blue with navy accessories and a corsage of white roses and sweet peas.
Robert Ingersoll was best man. Breakfast followed the ceremony, after which Mr. and Mrs. Lagoe left for a brief wedding trip. They will reside in Oswego. Mr. Lagoe is in the employe of the St. Regis Paper company."