|Fernetta Bond Maxcy
(Abt 1876-After 1930)
Fernetta Bond Maxcy 36
Noted events in her life were:
• Alt. Name: "Nettie." 34
• Residence, 3 Jun 1880, Monroe St., Springfield, Sangamon, IL. 25 Living here is James R. Maxey as head, wife Hattie, and children Lee C., Mary D., Maggie, Tillie W., James R., and Nettie B.
• Residence, 1900-1910, 411 N. 4th, Springfield, Sangamon County, IL. 13,34,385 Listed in the city directory as Harry E. Radcliff, clk, res 411 n 4th.
• Residence, 1917, 415 1/2 North 6th, Springfield, Sangamon, IL. 127
• Residence, 8 Jan 1920, 415 N. 6th St., Springfield, Sangamon, IL. 14 Living here were Sara Haner as owner of the house, and Harry E. Radcliff as head, his wife "Farnetta M., " Florence M., daughter, and Mary L., daughter. They lived here are renters. Also living here are William & Matilda Roesch and the Carl Mund family of four.
• Residence, 11 Apr 1930, 623 North Fifth, Springfield. 3 Living here are Henry as head, wife Farnette, and daughter Mary Laurence. Not positive I'm reading the address right.
Fernetta married Henry Ellsworth Radcliffe, son of Albert Stockton Radcliffe and Mary Elizabeth Kreigh, on 10 Oct 1897 in Chicago, Illinois. (Henry Ellsworth Radcliffe was born on 20 Aug 1875 in Illinois,16,34,54 died on 8 Apr 1935 in Springfield, Sangamon County, IL 54 and was buried on 10 Apr 1935 in Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon County, IL 54.)
The 1900 census has them married two years at the time of the census. Don't remember where I got the specific date of their marriage.