Joseph Albert Nayder
Joseph Albert Nayder 96
Lived for some years at 480 Brookwood Dr., Olympia Fields, IL. He had a stroke that left him wheelchair bound about two years after moving in to Olympia, as Belle Radcliffe recalls. Aunt Claire took wonderful care of him for the rest of his days. He was a Catholic. His marriage to Claire was his second. He had a son, Robert, by his first wife, the first wife having passed on before he met Claire. The ceiling-tall desk in Ellen Woods' possession was made by Joe.
Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Name: Joseph Frank Nayder. 150
• Alt. Name: Joseph J, 18 Apr 1910. 13 But his birth cert shows NO middle name.
• Baptism, 30 Aug 1899. 387 St. John Nepomucene. Sponsor was Alzbeta Rebik.
• Residence, 26 Aug 1899, 2949 Union, Chicago, Cook, IL, USA. 41
• Residence, 18 Apr 1910, 2922 Wallace, Chicago, Cook, IL. 13
• Residence, 17 Sep 1918, 2922 Wallace, Chicago, Cook, IL. 150
• Occupation: Elevator Conductor, Chicago Tunnel Co, 17 Sep 1918, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 150
• Physical Description, 1918. 150 Medium build, medium height
• Residence, 5 Jan 1920, 2922 Wallace, Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here were James "Neyder" as head, wife Katherine, son Joseph, and son Charles.
• Occupation: Chauffer for Glassware Co, 5 Jan 1920, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 14
• Residence, 11 Apr 1930, 1451 73rd St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here were Charles as head, wife Lillian, and children Robert and June. They were renting from James Nayder and his family, also living in the house. There, it was James as head, Katherine, his wife, and Joseph, his son.
• Occupation: Chauffer for a Glaser's, 11 Apr 1930, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 3 He was widowed in 1930.
• Occupation: Driver for an Industrial Laundry, 1950s?. 38
• Cemetery, 25 Jul 1966, Cedar Park Cemetery, Calumet Park, Cook County, IL. 107
• Obituary: Chicago Tribune. 31 Chicago Tribune (IL) - July 24, 1966
• Death. See photo of death certificate in photo box above.
Joseph married Claribel Anna Moroney, daughter of Michael P. Moroney and Elizabeth Bertha Bilek, 28 Jun 1948 ? in Chicago, Illinois.96 (Claribel Anna Moroney was born on 12 Apr 1902 in Chicago, Cook, IL, USA,93 died on 12 Oct 1998 in Westmont, , IL, USA 1,93 and was buried in Cedar Park Cemetery, Calumet Park, Cook County, IL 12.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage: Salem Evangelical Church, 6-28-about 1948, Emerald Ave. at 68th St., Chicago, Cook, Illinois. 96 Reception at 1553 W. 91st St., Chicago, 5:00 p.m. A google search shows that to be an apartment building, perhaps above a store front in 1948. Could that have been sister Tessie's apartment?
Joseph next married Nayder.