Elizabeth Williard 231
Buried at Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, IL. Great grandmother of Richard Perry Radcliffe.
Noted events in her life were:
• Alt. Birth, 16 Oct 1813. 21
• Residence, 1840, Hagerstown, Washington, Maryland. 22 Living in the household were 1 male under age 5, one male between the ages of 20 & 30, 1 female between the ages of 20 & 30, one female between 50 & 60, and no free colored persons.
• Residence, 24 Jul 1850, Hagerstown, Washington, Maryland. 17 Value of Real Estate owned was $2,500.
• Residence, 6 Jun 1860, Hagerstown, Washington, Maryland. 18 Living here are William "Ratcliffe", and his wife Elizabeth. Also children William, Charles, James, Isabella, Albert, and 21 year old Elizabeth Willard.
• Residence, 23 Jun 1870, Mechanicsburg, Sangamon, IL. 24 Living here are William the father, wife Elizabeth, and sons William and Charles.
• Residence: boarding at, 1877, 648 N. 4th, Springfield, Sangamon, IL. 230 Living here are Elizabeth, Belle E., Albert S., and James P. Eliz. is living here as a widow.
• Residence, 4 Jun 1880, Springfield, Sangamon County, IL. 25 Living herer are James P. Radcliffe, his mother Elizabeth, his wife "Burnett B", son William H., and Elizabeth B. who was his sister. Also living here is Frank Zimmerman, a boarder lawyer.
• Alt. Death, 11 Jul 1896. 421
• Cemetery: Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon County, IL. 1 (See Alt. Death for photo of headstone)
Elizabeth married William Radcliff, son of Thomas Radcliff and Elizabeth (1), on 26 Feb 1839 in Hagerstown, Washington, MD.418 (William Radcliff was born about 1813 in Maryland,16,17,38,419 died in 1878 in Springfield, , IL, USA 16 and was buried in Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon, IL, USA 16.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Alt. Marriage, 27 Feb 1839. 21