|Jeanne (Jane) Mongin
Jeanne (Jane) Mongin 3
She may have remarried and taken the last name of Toscano, living at 282 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn, NY based on evidence on Lou Pijon's 1942 WWII registration card. It lists as "name and address of person who will always know your address as Mrs. G. Pijon - c/o J. Toscano - 282 Manhattan ..."
Noted events in her life were:
• Immigration, 1920. 3 On the census where it asks if he's been naturalized, it says "Al". Don't know what that means. State of Alabama?
• Travel, Nov 1922, from LeHavre to NY, NY. 68
• Travel, 29 Oct 1924, from Marseilles, France to NY, NY. 68 Traveled on the S.S. Canada with her daughter but not Lou.
• Travel, 4 Dec 1928, from LeHavre to NY, NY. 68 Sailed on the S.S. Ile de France to NY
• Residence, 16 Apr 1930, 76-68 Thayer St., NY NY. 3
• Travel, 17 Apr 1926, from LeHavre to NY, NY. 68 Traveled to NY with her daughter, Jacqueline but not Louis. Traveled on the S.S. Savoie.
• Travel, 11 Dec 1927, from LeHavre to NY, NY. 68 Came on the S.S. DeGrasse. Went with her daughter but not her husband.
• Residence, Dec 1927, New York, New York. 68
• Residence, 16 Apr 1930, 7668 Thayer St., New York, New York. 3 Living here are Louis as head, wife Jeanne, and daughter Jacqueline.
Jeanne married Louis Joseph Pijon, son of Emile Pijon and Mathilde Pijon, in 1921 in France.3 (Louis Joseph Pijon was born on 20 Feb 1892 in Marseilles, France 93,106,139 and died on 19 Aug 1962 in France 1,87,93.)