Janet Roberton Berry 4,13,14
- Born: 31 Mar 1906, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 14,92
- Marriage: Armstead O. Cary on 15 Jan 1930 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 100
- Buried: 3 Jul 1965, Family Lot 31
Noted events in her life were:
• Birth, 1906. 92 Attended at birth by uncle John Berry who was living at 1224 W. 63rd St.. She was the third child.
• Residence, 31 Mar 1906, 7251 Emerald Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 86
• Residence, 21 Apr 1910, 6351 Green St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here are Herbert Berry as head; wife Janet; and children Helen, Louise, Janet; and mother-in-law Helen Roberton.
• Residence, 10 Jan 1920, 7028 Peoria St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here are Herbert Berry as head, wife Janet, and children Helen, Louisa, and Janet.
• Obituary: Chi. Tribune, 2 Jul 1965. Chicago Tribune (IL) - July 02, 1965
Deceased Name: Janet Berry Cary
Janet Berry Cary, beloved wife of the late Armstead O. Cary; loving mother of John H. and David A. Cary; dear grandmother of Lynette, John, and Dawn Cary; fond sister of Mrs. Louise Janes. Visitation after 2 p.m., Thursday. Funeral Saturday, 8:45 a.m. from the Sheehy Funeral Home, 8243 S. Ashland avenue, to St. Leo church. Mass 9:30 a.m. Interment family lot. ST 3-7700.
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Date: July 02, 1965
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Record Number: 19650702dn037
Copyright 1965, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.
Janet married Armstead O. Cary on 15 Jan 1930 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA.100