Jenny Berry 473
- Born: 4 Jun 1857, Oshawa, Ontario South, Ontario 53,54,472
- Marriage: Issac (Ike) Snider on 30 Apr 1882 in Whitby, Ontario, Canada 471,472
- Died: 9 Nov 1929, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA at age 72 31,54
- Buried: 11 Nov 1929, Mt. Hope Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, IL 54
She had a lot of children, but only two survived, Lou and Ruth.
A child of John and Louisa Breeden Berry named Sarah was born in Western Canada around 1860. Is Sarah an additional child, or is Sarah the same person as Jenny? -- source: 1861 Canadian census, thanks to Bob Adair, RAOGK volunteer in Oshawa.
I suspect Jenny died young because she doesn't appear to be living at home in the 1871 or 1881 census.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: Methodist, 1882. 472
Jenny married Issac (Ike) Snider, son of Living and Living, on 30 Apr 1882 in Whitby, Ontario, Canada 471.,472 (Issac (Ike) Snider was born about 1858 in Prince Edward, Ontario, Canada 3,472.)