William Berry (1) 50
- Born: Abt 1856, London, England 61,472
- Marriage: Sarah Jane Gray on 28 Jun 1882 in Oshawa, Ontario South, Ontario 472
- Died: 24 May 1922, York, Ontario, Canada about age 66 31,496
- Buried: 26 May 1922, Prospect Cemetery, Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada 64
According to a letter from Sally Packard to R.P. Radcliffe dated prior to 7-2002:
William was a plumber in Toronto, according to family notes, but at his time of death he was a tinsmith. He also was a tinsmith at the time of his marriage in 1882.
Noted events in his life were:
• Immigration: From England to Canada, 30 Aug 1856. 61,68 Sailed out of London, arrived in NY, NY. Traveling in the group were Louisa Berry, age 29; Esther, age 7; James, age 5; Wm, Inf.
• Residence, 1861. 69 Living here are John and Louisa Berry
• Residence, 1871, Prince Edward, Hallowell, Ontario, Canada. 56,57 Living here are John and Louisa as parents, and their children Esther, James, William, Jane, Mary, and John.
• Religion: W. Methodist, 1871. 56,472
• Residence, 26 May 1922, 42 Wyndham St., Toronto, York, Canada. 64
• Occupation: Tinsmith, 1922, Toronto, York, Canada. 64
• Death. 64 Died of influenza and bronchial pneumonia of 1 month, 17 days duration.
William married Sarah Jane Gray, daughter of Living and Living, on 28 Jun 1882 in Oshawa, Ontario South, Ontario.472 (Sarah Jane Gray was born about 1863 in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada,472 died on 13 Oct 1937 in Toronto, York, Canada 64 and was buried on 15 Oct 1937 in Prospect Cemetery, Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada 64.)