Sarah Louise Berry 31,72
- Born: 1905, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA 14
- Marriage: J. B. (Jesse) Porter
- Died: 16 Mar 1960, Wilmette, Cook, IL at age 55 31,370
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 511
• Residence, 23 Apr 1910, 812 E. 43rd St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here were James G. Berry as head, his wife Elizabeth, daughter Elizabeth, son William, daughter Sarah, mother-in-law Sarah, and sister-in-law Mary. Also living here were Edward Wilson and Stella Lopatka, both servants.
• Residence, 5 Jan 1920, 812 E. 43rd St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 14 Living here are James G.; Sarah, his 15 year old daughter, and Mary L., his sister-in-law, age 45, listed as single. James G. is listed as widowed.
• Residence, 2 Apr 1930, 812 E. 43rd St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 3 Living here with James Berry was his daughter, Sarah, Sarah's husband, and their daughter, another Sarah.
• Residence, 16 Apr 1940, 812 E. 43rd St., Chicago, Cook, IL. 6 Living here is Jesse Porter as head, Sarah his wife, and children Sarah, Jesse, and Elizabeth.
• Obituary: Chicago Tribune, 16 Mar 1960, Chicago, Cook , IL, USA. 31 Chicago Tribune (IL) - March 19, 1960
Deceased Name: Sarah Louise Porter
Sarah Louise Porter, 3249 Sprucewood lane, Wilmette, March 16, 1960, wife of Jesse B. Porter; mother of Mrs. Sally Lou McNeely, Jesse B. Jr., and Elizabeth Meta Porter; four grandchildren; sister of William B. Berry. Resting at chapel, 1567 Maple avenue, Evanston, where service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday. Interment Memorial Park cemetery.
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Date: March 19, 1960
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Sarah married J. B. (Jesse) Porter. (J. B. (Jesse) Porter was born about 1902 in Illinois 3.)