|Dr Joseph Ernest Bullock
Dr Joseph Ernest Bullock 262
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1891, 87 Ladbroke Grove, London, England. 546 Living here are Joseph E. Bullock as head, ada E., wife; and children Arthur, Gerald, and mother Elizabeth.
• Residence, 1911. 544 Living with Joseph Ernest Bullock, his wife Ada, sons Arthur Ernest, Gerald Frank, and Ena Ada. There were also 3 servants in the house - a parlour maid, a cook, and a housemaid.
• Occupation: Medical Doctor, 1911. 544
• Residence, 1901, 87 Ladbroke Grove, London, England. 547 Living here are Joseph E. Bullock as head, wife Ada, children Arthur, Gerald, and Eva. Visiting here are Joseph J. Greathead and Eliza. Also a visitor is William A. Evans.
• Occupation: Doctor of Medicine, 1901. 547
• Residence, 1901, 87 Ladbroke Grove, London, England. 547 Living here are Joseph as head, wife Ada, children Arthur, Gerald, and Eva. Also visitors Joseph J. Greathead and Elizabeth Greathead. And 2 servants.
Joseph married Ada Eliza Greathead, daughter of Joseph James Greathead (2) and Eliza Waghorn, in 1888.262 (Ada Eliza Greathead was born in 1862 in Sheerness, Kent, England 27,262,287, christened on 19 Mar 1862 in Wesleyan Chapel, Blue Town, Sheerness, Kent, England,262 died on 7 Oct 1936 in Edencroft, Station Road, Bramley, Surrey, England 167,262 and was buried on 10 Oct 1936 in Bramley Holy Trinity Cemetery, Bramley, Guildford, Surrey, England 262,549.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• banns, 12-18-1887, 12-25-1887; 1-1-1888. 67