Ena Ada Bullock 262
- Born: 3 Oct 1895, Nottinghill, London, England 262,544
- Died: 1969, Guildford, Surrey, England at age 74 262
Ena Ada Bullock\super 1\nosupersub
b. 3 October 1895, d. 1969, #4062
Relationship=4th great-granddaughter of William Greathead <p148.htm>.
Last Edited=12 Nov 2005
Appears on charts:
William Greathead <ld6.htm>
Ena Bullock of Cyprus Cottage, Guildford, Surrey bought lease of house in Bramley. Lease had 800 years to run. The title had rent of 1 peppercorn a year to be paid to the Lord of the Manor of Braboeus if demanded and an ecclesiastical tithe of 5 1/2d (five pence halfpenny) a year to the vicar of Bramley.\super 1,2\nosupersub Ena Ada Bullock was born on 3 October 1895.\super 3\nosupersub She was the daughter of Dr Joseph Ernest Bullock <p99.htm> and Ada Eliza Greathead <p83.htm>. In the census of 31 March 1901 in 87 Ladbroke Grove, Kensington, London, England <pd17.htm>, she was listed as the daughter of Dr Joseph Ernest Bullock <p99.htm>.\super 4\nosupersub She died in 1969 in Guildford, Surrey, England <pd22.htm>.\super 1,5\nosupersub
Noted events in her life were:
• Alt. Name: Eva A, 1901. 547
• Residence, 1901, 87 Ladbroke Grove, London, England. 547 Living here are Joseph E. Bullock as head, wife Ada, children Arthur, Gerald, and Eva. Visiting here are Joseph J. Greathead and Eliza. Also a visitor is William A. Evans.
• Residence, 1911. 544 Living with Joseph Ernest Bullock, his wife Ada, sons Arthur Ernest, Gerald Frank, and Ena Ada. There were also 3 servants in the house - a parlour maid, a cook, and a housemaid.