|Edna Elizabeth Bullard
Edna Elizabeth Bullard 16
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1 Jun 1880, 43 W. Prairie Ave., Decatur, Macon, IL. 25 This is in the heart of downtown. Currently, there is a very old two-story building on the property, commercial downstairs, possibly residential upstairs. (Went & looked 3-2-08)
• Travel: Visited Moawequa, 12 Oct 1889, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 172 "Mrs. C. C. Radcliff and Mrs. W.C. Bullard are at Moawequa visiting friends. They will be absent about a week." Then on 10-15-1889, the paper wrote, "Mrs. C.C. Radcliff and Mrs. W.C. Bullard returned from Moawequa last evening, accompanied by Mr. and Mrs. Hall and Miss Agnes Fullenweider, who are guests of Mrs. Radcliff today."
• Entertainment: A visit from friends, 9 Jul 1890, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 172 "Miss Dovie Hall and Miss Agnes Fullenweider, of Carbondale, visited Mr. C.C. Radcliff and family today. They leave to night for Mechanicsburg."
• Entertainment: family visit, 11 Jul 1891, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 173 "Mrs. Lizzie Radcliff of Springfield is visiting C.C. Radcliff and family."
• Entertainment: family visit, 27 Aug 1894, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 172 "Misses Mamie Bullard and Eva Cross who have been visiting Mrs. C.C. Radcliff and family over Sunday left to-day for their home in Mechanicsburg."
• Religion: Active member Methodist Church, 12 Dec 1895, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 174 Manned the candy table at the church dinner 12-12-1895.
• Travel: to Leavenworth, Kansas, 24 Dec 1903, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 175 Went to Leavenworth for six weeks with Mrs. E.A. Miller, arriving home on the 23rd. (Leavenworth was the home of Josephine (Bullard) Ritchey.) Mrs. E.A. Miller was her daughter, Sallie Fallis.
• Travel: to Mechanicsburg, 14 Aug 1903, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 173 Went with Mrs. Harry Starr and family, her own family, and Mrs. Ernest A. Miller to attend "the assembly." Mrs. EAMiller was her daughter, Sallie.
• Residence, 3 May 1910 through 1-16-1920, 905 E. Lincoln Ave., Decatur, Macon, IL. 13,14 Living here are Arthur Miller, his wife Fallis, his mother-in-law Edna Radcliffe, Marlyn Starr (his nephew), and nieces Bernice and Grace. Living next door was Wilbur Bullard and his family. By 1920, the Stoddards were living next door.
• Obituary, 17 Dec 1928, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 173 "Mrs. Emma E. Radcliffe" (sic)
• Death, 20 Jan 1929, Decatur, Macon , IL, USA. 173 "Under the will of Edna E. Radcliff, all of her property, consisting in the main of a residence is left to a daughter, Fallis, to go at her death to the grandchildren."
Edna married Charles Clinton Radcliff, son of Upton Radcliff and Mary Elizabeth Sweadner, on 16 Oct 1867 in Sangamon, IL 56.,170 (Charles Clinton Radcliff was born on 20 Nov 1842 in Libertytown, , MD, USA,16,34 died on 19 Oct 1900 in Decatur, Macon , IL, USA and was buried in Greenwood Cemetery, Macon County, Illinois 16.)