Anna Novak 34
We know Anna's husband was Frank because in 1900 Frank & Anna Bilek lived at 2951(?, house number is hard to read on census) Emerald Ave., Chicago. Then in 1910, Elizabeth Bilek Moroney was living in the same house with Harold, her son. (We can maybe also assume her daughters were living with her there, but only Harold's name appears.) It was Anna who signed the baptismal certificate for Claribel Anna Moroney. (She signed it as Annie Bilek, and Elizabeth's sister Anna Bilek was by this time married to Iggy Kotroba, so she would have been Anna Kotroba, not Annie Bilek).
Noted events in her life were:
• Alt. Birth, Abt 1868. From 1910 census, St. John Nep. church records of marriage?
• Immigration, 1881, Bohemia. 34
• Residence: Ward 5, 5 Jun 1900, 2953 Emerald Ave., Chicago, Cook, IL. 34 Living in the house were Frank, his wife Anna, Sons Frank Jr., Jacob, and daughters Mary, Fannie, Annie, Jacob, and Josephine. Also living here were families by the name of Struss. These were all renters.
• Religion: Catholic, 1906. 104 From St. John Nepomucene Deaths 1888-1925. See daughter Rose's death info.
• Residence, 1906, 2939 S. Halsted, Chicago, Cook, IL. 44 Based on records of daughter Rose's death.
• Residence, 23 Apr 1910, 2939 S. Halsted, Chicago, Cook, IL. 13 Living here are Frank as head, wife Anna, and children Frank, Mary, Frances, Anna, Jacob, Rudolph, and Barbara.
• Residence, 29 Jan 1920, Wayne Township, Starke, Indiana. 14 It looks as though Anna's living in Wayne Township, Starke, Indiana with her daughter Barbara and son Jakub. She's working as a farm manager. I can't tell if it reads that she's widowed or divorced, but if I had to guess, I'd say widowed.
Anna married Frank J. Bilek Sr., son of Matej Bilek and Rosalie Kuthan, on 22 Jan 1888 in Chicago, Cook , IL, USA.606 (Frank J. Bilek Sr. was born in Mar 1867 in Brana, Bohemia 3,13,34,606 and died after 1930.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage, 22 Jan 1888. 104 St. John Nepomucene image 70/382. Witnesses were Jacob Mikl and Joanne Repa.
Married by Francis Bobal, the Catholic priest who married other Bileks -- source: Cook County Marriages, 1871-1920, FamilySearch.com.